GOALS FOR JUNE 2016

 Photo Credit
Photo Credit
Dear PrestsBlog reader, there is this habit of goal setting I really want to make as a part of you. Its best to set goals at the beginning of something or an event, whatever the case may be. Take for instance lets blame it that lack of goal setting or what I call planning, led to various meltdowns in the past months, it will be of great joy to see the comment boxes of achievements at the end of the month(God save our lives) successful.

We set goals for different instances, but here on PrestsBlog, I will not go much into goal setting for the now(maybe it may come later).
These is the list of my goals for this month here on PrestsBlog. This list does include some of my academic goals as a student, and my personal goals as person.
I will start by first listing my Blog goals which are:
• Get live Ads running on PrestsBlog: This is to improve my users experience, and of course monetise my blog ;).
• Get more readers and engagements: This is the role where you as my cherished reader will play for me. When you read an interesting post on this blog, please share. If it's worth commenting on, fell free to drop your comments, make the community interactive. This action will get more readers to my blog, which will make the blog you read top notch.
• Get interesting, educative and informative posts for my readers: This will result to more researches, exposure, brain teasers and citations. Well it's not too much for my readers.
I think that is all I need this month on my blog.
As a student:
• I just need to focus more on studies, having time to merge passion and studies, this will be done by scheduling time for practically everything I will do.


This is the synopsis of my goals for the month of June. Mind Sharing your goals for June too? Place them in the comment box below.




Thanks for reading and I hope you find this post interesting/helpful? Please like,share and/or subscribe to my blog and my other social sites like Facebook , Twitter.
Your positive feedback and support will definitely inspire me to post more interesting stuff. xoxo Prest. 🙂

No comments:
Write comments